1. The Krewe of Morpheus parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Magazine Street
2. Following the traditional uptown route, the parade will proceed down Magazine Street to Napoleon Avenue, continuing onto to St. Charles
3. The Krewe of Morpheus will then follow historic St. Charles Avenue to Lee Circle, around the circle and back onto St. Charles Avenue through the Central Business District to Canal Street.
4. At Canal Street, the parade will turn southeast and proceed towards the Mississippi River to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
5. The Krewe of Morpheus will make it's final trek down Tchoupitoulas Street and end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Streets.